Fort Worth youth soccer's mission is to: encourage children to be a part of the largest youth sport in the world; provide youth with organized competition in a safe environment; teach the youth the value of sportsmanship and competition; and emphasize the balance between scholastic and athletic endeavors.
- COWTOWN CLASSIC TOURNAMENT. MAY 8-10, 2015. For tournament application, click above. For general tournament information, click here. Registration will remain open one more day.
- FALL 2015 RECREATIONAL PLAYER REGISTRATION
- TROPHIES. Participation trophies for all U4-U8 teams are now available in the office during posted hours. Any team representative may pick up and sign for all the trophies for their team.
- PHOTOS, Individual and Team by TSS Photography. For information, visit their web site. Click on the Ft. Worth Youth Soccer link under Picture days for complete info and scheduling your team.Their email. And phone: 817-251-8251.
- Uniform reminders. Jerseys with numbers must be on the outside of any other garments. No jewelry.
- FWYSA Rules: Complete and Summary
- FWYSA By-Laws
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LOCK YOUR DOORS & HIDE BELONGINGS IN CAR!
- Competitive/Select Soccer
- Ft. Worth Youth Soccer is always interested in your feedback. If you have any questions or commments you would like to share, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- schedule test
benbrookOpen for all scheduled games.
West SideOpen for all scheduled games.
This message will be updated ONLY if there is a change in field status.