- You must have completed your recreational registration for the current season. See the Player Registration page here. Everyone must register as a recreational player each season before registering for Academy. Please contact us if you desire to be unrostered. Academy registration is free with your recreational registration.
- Submit your Academy Registration form (point your browser to www.ntxsoccer.org, select Administrative, than Youth Forms, and Academy Player Registration) . Be sure to complete your section beginning with Player's Name. You may register Academy in person. Or you may fax or email (817.923.1548 or firstname.lastname@example.org) the form and we will return the completed form to you. We are not responsible for faxes that are not received. Only the parents can submit and receive the registration for their child. Academy registration is a private and confidential transaction between the family and FWYSA. We do not register "teams" nor do we provide Academy Registrations to coaches and/or managers.
- North Texas Soccer created Academy Registration as a supplement (not a substitute) for recreational soccer. However, if you do not want to be rostered to a recreational team, please contact the office.
Your Academy Registration allows you to participate in any Academy training, Academy playing leagues, and any Academy tournament teams.
Ft. Worth Youth Soccer does not organize the various Academy teams. These teams are formed independent of Ft. Worth Youth Soccer. Some academy teams are simply the existing recreational team with a parent-coach, when that team wants the additional experience of Academy play. Some are organized by single coaches and could include players from several recreational teams. And many are organized by local select soccer clubs with hired and paid coaches.
Per North Texas Soccer instructions, we will sign an Academy Tournament Roster only when:
- All information (especially the Registration Number) is completed clearly for each player;
- All players are listed in alphabetical order by last name; and
- The coach has in their possession (for us to verify) an Academy Player Registration Form (signed by the home association Registrar) for each player for that season. We must see each registration form (scanned copies are fine) before we can sign the roster.