Fort Worth youth soccer's mission is to: encourage children to be a part of the largest youth sport in the world; provide youth with organized competition in a safe environment; teach the youth the value of sportsmanship and competition; and emphasize the balance between scholastic and athletic endeavors.
- LATE REGISTRATION.
- "WHEN WILL I HEAR SOMETHING?" Coaches will receive their rosters on Feb. 7 and they should call you shortly thereafter.
- Coaches will not receive their rosters until Feb. 7. In other words, no placements will be finalized until that time.
- Referee Clinic, Revised Grade 8, January 24, 2015
- Referee Recertification. All referees must recertify each year prior to the end of January. Recertification is done online through the North Texas State Soccer Association website recertification course. If you have questions contact Jorge Polanco or Diane Swanson. The fee is paid upfront and you must make at least an 85. The test can be taken more than once. If you are having difficulty contact Diane or Jorge if needed.
- Congratulations to the teams that represented FWYSA in the North Texas Soccer Tournament of Champions: U12B Sharks, U10G Peace Players, and U10B Ice Dragons
- PHOTOS, Individual and Team. By TSS Photography. Contact TSS at: http://www.tsspictures.com. Click on the Ft. Worth Youth Soccer link under Picture days for complete info and scheduling your team. Other contact info:; firstname.lastname@example.org; 817-251-8251.
- FWYSA Rules: Complete and Summary
- FWYSA By-Laws
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LOCK YOUR DOORS & HIDE BELONGINGS IN CAR!
- Competitive/Select Soccer
- Ft. Worth Youth Soccer is always interested in your feedback. If you have any questions or commments you would like to share, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
This message will be updated ONLY if there is a change in field status.